Congratulations on your enrollment into the Freedom From Food Foundations course (the “Course”)! This agreement (“Agreement”) describes the terms of your enrollment in the Course with the goal of a positive and productive relationship.
This agreement is made between Debbie Lichter dba Freedom Embodied Academy (“Freedom Embodied Academy”) and you (“You”) the undersigned client, who may each be referred to herein as a Party or collectively referred to as the “Parties” or “We.”
1. TERMS FOR THE COURSE.
A. The Course is designed to teach women how to have a healthier relationship with food and teach skills to eliminate anxiety without diets, harmful detoxes, and shifting focus away from food. The Course includes:
1. 3 Online Training Sessions with Debbie Lichter on the 3 Pillars of the Freedom From Food Foundations framework which includes proven tools and practices
2. 3 Clarity Breakthrough Group Coaching Sessions; here you will get your biggest questions answered so you can move past any blocks and maintain momentum on the path
3. 3 Accountability & Action Calls designed to help you stay connected, stay supported and stay in action on your path of freedom
4. Private Facebook Group; includes periodic coaching by Debbie Lichter and an accountability mentor sister who has successfully completed the Course
5. Bonus 1: Freedom From Food Jumpstart Training (2 hrs Valued at $997)
6. Bonus 2: Complimentary Ticket to the 3-Day Freedom Embodied Virtual Retreat (Valued at $997)
7. Bonus 3: Freedom Embodied Guided Meditations to help you release anxiety, get present and cultivate more inner trust (Valued at $497)
8. Bonus 4: 2 Exclusive Audio Trainings to connect with and honor yourself and your body (Valued at $497)
9. Bonus 5: Freedom From Food Holiday & Travel Plan Live Training (Valued at $497)
B. Freedom Embodied Academy may revise or update Course content from time to time.
C. Freedom Embodied Academy reserves the right to remove You from the Course at its discretion in the event that You become disruptive to other members of the group, fails to meet Course requirements, or behaves in an inappropriate or abusive manner with Freedom Embodied Academy staff or coaches. Although not required, Freedom Embodied Academy may offer a partial refund in the event of such termination at its sole discretion.
D. You agree that You will not share course log-in information or materials with any third-parties. Any sharing of materials (including material inside of the Facebook group for the course) will be considered a breach of this Agreement and result in immediate removal from the program without refund.
2. PARTICIPATION. Freedom Embodied Academy will employ a range of proven methodologies and You agree to be open minded and participate fully as Your results depend in large part on the degree of participation by You. Freedom Embodied Academy makes no guarantees as to the outcome of the Course.
3. COURSE FEE/PAYMENT
A. The cost of the Course is $ 497.00 (reduced from $1,997.00). Course fees are non-refundable.
B. You may have elected to make 3 payments in the amount of $197.00 in which case payments will be made by way of electronic funds transfer (EFT) through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) or similar system. Such payments will be initiated by Freedom Embodied Academy to an account designated by Freedom Embodied Academy at an ACH member bank for settlement not later than 12:00 pm PST, on the dates such payments are due.
C. If any payment is declined You will be notified and you agree to provide an alternate payment source within (3) business days. Failure to provide payment within the three day period will result in You being terminated from the Course and You will no longer have access to Course materials.
4. DISCLAIMERS. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the Course. You acknowledge that Freedom Embodied Academy has not made, and does not make any representations as to any outcome from services provided, future income, or job offers of any kind that may be result from the Course. Any testimonials or examples shown through Freedom Embodied Academy’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible for You.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY. This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. You agree not to disclose or reveal Course design, content, materials or methodologies (“Proprietary Information”) to third parties, or to use or circumvent Proprietary Information for the purpose of competing with Freedom Embodied Academy in any manner.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All information, data, documents, content, or material presented in writing, electronically, orally or otherwise (“Material”), received by, or provided to, for You as part of this Course, is the sole property of Freedom Embodied Academy, who owns all right, title and interest in and to all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights to the Material.
7. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither You nor any of Your associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, Freedom Embodied Academy or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
8. ADDITIONAL SERVICES. Additional coaching and support services are available upon request and under a separate agreement.
9. ASSIGNMENT. Neither Party hereto may assign its position, or the rights and obligations under this Agreement.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree to attempt to negotiate in good faith to resolve such dispute. If good faith negotiations fail after 30 days, the Parties agree to mediate the dispute with a neutral third party mediator located in San Diego, California, to be chosen by Freedom Embodied Academy. A Party may attend the mediation in person or via video conference. Should the Parties fail to reach a resolution through mediation, jurisdiction and venue for legal action shall be the County of San Diego, State of California. The prevailing party to any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of suit from the non-prevailing party.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any part of this Agreement is deemed unlawful and/or unenforceable, all other provisions contained herein will remain
in full force and effect.
12. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance and any termination of this Agreement.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. No representations, inducements, promises, or agreements which are not embodied herein
shall be of any force or effect. This Agreement may not be modified, amended, varied, waived, explained, added to, extended, changed in any way, except by a written instrument executed by a person authorized to execute such an instrument on behalf of both the You and Freedom Embodied Academy.
14. BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement, and the rights and obligations set forth herein shall be binding on the Parties’ respective, heirs, eneficiaries, representatives, successors and assigns.
15. You have agreed to the terms of this Agreement by indicating electronic acceptance.